At S/A MORTGAGE , protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. We collect, retain, and use information about you in order to administer our business and to provide quality products and services that may be of benefit to you. We consider safeguarding your financial information a fundamental part of our business philosophy.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information in order to service your accounts:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, Social Security number, assets and income)
- Information about your online transactions with us, as well as information about our online communications with you. Examples include your online bill payments and your activity on the website, such as collecting information on product information reviewed.
Visitors to Our Website
Web Browser Settings and Control of Personally Identifiable Information Collection
You may have the ability to activate web browser tracking settings or other mechanisms that give you the option to control the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Our response to these settings and mechanisms will depend on the setting and mechanism and the impact on our collection and tracking practices. At this time, our website only tracks your activities while on our website and, unless you register with us for a service, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you. The tracking is facilitated using ‘cookies’ that we place on your computer. If you choose not to accept cookies or remove locally stored cookies, we will not track your activity on our website; however, some features and services on our website may not be available to you. For more information regarding cookies, refer to ‘Visitors to Our Website’ in this policy.
When you use our website or online service, third parties acting on our behalf may collect the personally identifiable information and website activity identified above. This may include the personally identifiable information collected when you register with us for a service. Depending on the third party websites you visit, as well as any preferences and authorizations you have provided to others, your activity on our website and across other websites, including personally identifiable information, may be tracked and collected by us and by third parties. Whenever you access third party sites (including search engine sites and sites linked via search engine sites) or provide them with information, these third parties may track your activity across the Internet, collect and share your personally identifiable information with third parties and with us, all subject to the third party’s privacy and security practices. For further details, refer to ‘Links to Other Websites’ in this policy.
Disclosure Of Non-Public Personal Information
We do not disclose non-public personal information about our customers to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law. You do not have to take any action or instruct us to keep your information confidential. We will protect your privacy automatically. If you end your relationship with the Bank, we will continue to adhere to the information policies and practices described in this policy.
There are instances when information about you may be provided to others. For example, we are permitted by law to share information:
- Within the Bank in order to service your accounts or to market other products or services we may offer.
- With non-financial companies that perform services on our behalf, such as check printers, data processing companies, companies that prepare or mail account statements, or companies that perform marketing services on our behalf.
- With credit bureaus about loans we make, whether or not they are handled properly, and about deposit accounts that are not handled properly.
- In order to comply with a number of laws and regulations we are required to furnish various reports to federal, state, and/or local government officials regarding certain transactions or accounts.
- To comply with subpoenas and other legal processes that require us to provide information about your accounts or other business with the Bank.
- If we suspect that a crime involving you or your loan or deposit account may have been committed.
- With our regulatory agencies and agents of the Bank or its affiliated companies, such as our independent auditors, consultants or attorneys, all of who will be bound to protect the information as we do.
- With others that you, or any other person with signing authority over your account, have given us oral or written permission to do so.
Maintaining accurate Information
We have procedures in place that help us to maintain the accuracy of the personally identifiable information that we collect. Please contact us at the number or address set forth below if you believe that our information about you is incomplete, out-of-date, or incorrect.
Links to Other Websites
We feel strongly about protecting the privacy of children and teenagers. As such, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from such individuals through our website.
Changes to This Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information, or any other aspect of our business operations, please do not hesitate to telephone or come in to talk to our staff. You may also write to:
Sr. Mortgage Loan Consultant
Alt (928) 565-7330
Fax (866) 216-1349
BRE # 01130224
We value your business and hope you will continue banking with us for many years to come.
(Last Updated August 2018)